1. Applicants must be from a group or organisation that is a non-profit organisation
2. The funding applied for is to support a local Nelson/Tasman organisation and the funds are to used to benefit the Nelson/Tasman community
3. Applicants must be over the age of 18 years and the funds must be administered by person(s) over the age of 18 years
4. The recipient will allow The Car Company Ltd and its media partners to use their brand, logo, name and/or images for marketing purposes such as social networking, websites, newspaper, radio, vehicles etc. A spokesperson or representative is to be made available on occasion for purpose of guest appearances as required by The Car Company Ltd and its media partners
5. Applications and all supporting information is to be submitted by Friday, 16th March 2018 and will be retained by The Car Company Ltd
6. The recipient will be named on Friday, 23rd March 2018. The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
7. The applicants must acknowledge reading and agreeing to these terms and conditions by signing and returning this document with their application
8. Applicants authorise The Car Company Ltd, their media partners and/or the judging panel to conduct enquiries into their organisation, to speak with persons who may be able to enlighten them further as to the suitability of the organisation as a suitable recipient and to retain such information for the purpose of selecting the suitable recipient 9.Applicants may be visited by The Car Company Ltd, their media partners and/or the judging panel to conduct enquiries into their organisation and/or for the purpose of media interviews which may be used on radio, print, websites and social media.
9. Confidentiality. Applicants agree that the contents of their application and any discussions, interviews, etc entered into with the Judging Panel are to be kept in the strictest confidence until the recipient is named.